Please Call: 1 (647) 247 1107
1 (416) 820 2263
Services at Shekinah Counselling
We are a team of registered social workers and licensed clinical psychotherapists in full-time private practice. Collectively, we have over 33 years of experience working with patients from adolescence onward in individual psychotherapy, couples therapy, family therapy, and group therapy.
We use a client-centered therapy approach to treat a wide range of conditions including:
- Post-Accident Rehabilitation (MVA)
- Employees Assistance Program (EAP)
- Depression and Suicidal Feelings
- Anxiety Disorders – Obsessive-Compulsive, Body Dysmorphic, Panic, and Agoraphobia
- Abuse: Physical, Sexual, and Emotional
- Self-esteem and Self-image Problems
- Family Issues: Domestic Violence, Parent-Child Conflict, Parenting Issues etc.
- Pre-Marital and Marriage Counselling
- Addictions: Drugs, Alcohol, Pornography, and Gambling
- Trauma Related Difficulties
- Aggression and Anger Management
- Crisis and Stress Management
Our psychotherapists have office hours everyday from 10am to 9pm, by appointment only. Our office will be happy to bill your insurance company. Our practice belongs to many (but not all) managed care and preferred provider health plans. Please check with our billing department if you have questions.
"Like a Burning Torch, Touching and Transforming Lives"
3612A Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario M3L 1N7 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2011 Shekinah Counselling Services, All Rights Reserved.